All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the recruitment of 775 Group B and C posts. The vacancies include Assistant Engineer, Chief Cashier, Dietitian, Gas Officer, Artist (Modellar), Cashier, Coding Clerk, DEO, and other posts.
The last date for applying online is July 30, 2023.
|Name of the Post||Total||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||01||Degree||21-30 Years|
|Assistant Engineer(A/C&R)||01||Degree (Mechanical/Electrical Engg)||Age not exceeding 35 Years|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||03||Degree (Civil Engg)|
|Chief Cashier||01||Degree (Commerce)||Between 21-35 Years|
|CSSD Technician||03||B.Sc (Microbiology/ Medical Technology) or Staff Nurse (A Grade Registration) or Theatre Asst Course|
|Dietician||08||M.Sc (Relevant Discipline)|
|Gas Officer||01||Diploma/ Degree (Mechanical Engg)||Between 30-40 years|
|Health Educator (Social Psychologist)||01||M.A/M.Sc Degree (Psychology)||Between 21-35 Years|
|Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant)||02||Degree (Commerce)||Between 21-30 Years|
|Junior Administrative Officer||06||Degree|
|Artist (Modellar)||14||Matriculation, Diploma/Certificate in Fine Arts/ Commercial Arts/Modelling||Between 21-35 Years|
|Assistant Laundry Supervisor||04||12th Pass, Diploma/Certificate in Dry Cleaning/Laundry Technology||Between 18-30 years|
|Cashier||13||Degree (Commerce)||Between 21-30 years|
|Coding Clerk||01||10+2 (Science), Diploma/Certificate course, B.Sc. (Medical Records)||Between 18-30 Years|
|Dark Room Assistant Grade-II||05||Diploma (Radiography)||Between 21-30 years|
|Data Entry Operator Grade A||02||12th Pass, Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work||Between 18-27 Years|
|Dispensing Attendant||04||Diploma (Pharmacy)||Between 21-27 years|
|Dissection Hall Attendant||08||10th Pass, 10+2||Between 21-30 years|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||17||10th Pass, LMV & HMV||Between 18-27 years|
|Electrician||06||10th Pass, ITI Diploma certificate in Electrician Trade||Age not exceeding 35 Years|
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizenship
- Age between 18 and 35 years (relaxations applicable for women and reserved categories)
- Educational qualification as per the notification
- Good health and physical fitness
- Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST/EWS candidates: Rs. 2400/-
- PWB Candidates: Nil (No fee applicable)
- Payment Mode: Online
The selection process will be based on a written examination and/or interview.
How To Apply
To apply for the vacancies at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/
- Find the recruitment or career section.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- When the online application link is activated, click on it.
- Fill in the required details and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the application form within the specified deadline.
For more details check the official notification.