Kendriya Vidyalaya INS, Chilka has announced a walk-in-interview for teachers on 18th and 19th March 2023. The purpose of the interview is to prepare a panel of teachers in various subjects to be engaged on a purely part-time/contractual basis to fill leave/clear vacancies during the academic year 2023-24.
To be eligible for the interview, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Possess a B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- Knowledge of computer applications is a desirable qualification.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents in original and a set of photocopies:
- Mark-sheets and certificates
- Passport-size photograph
NOTE: Candidates are requested to bring an Id proof (preferably Aadhar Card) to be shown at the Main Gate
- Date: 18th and 19th March 2023
- Time: 9:00 AM onwards
- Venue: Kendriya Vidyalaya INS, Chilka
|Sl.No||Name of the post||Date of interview||Registration & Interview time|
|1||PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Hindi, English, Economics, Commerce, Comp.Sc.), TGT (Hindi, English, Social Science, Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics) & PRTs||18/03/2023||09.00 -11.00A.M. – Registration, Interview-11.00 A.M onwards|
|2||Misc. Teachers including Dance Teacher, Music Teacher, Counselor, Computer Instructor, Special Educator, Games Coach, Regional language (Odia) Teacher & Nurse||19/03/2023||09.00 -11.00A.M. – Registration, Interview-11.00 A.M onwards|
Preparing for the Interview
To make a positive impression during the interview, candidates are advised to prepare thoroughly. Some tips are:
- Be well-versed with the subject matter.
- Understand the Kendriya Vidyalaya curriculum and teaching methodology.
- Practice commonly asked interview questions.
- Dress professionally and arrive on time.
For More Details Check The Official Notification:-
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity for aspiring teachers to secure a part-time/contractual position in Kendriya Vidyalaya INS, Chilka. With the right preparation and presentation, candidates can impress the interviewers and land the job.