UPSC recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an online recruitment notice for a total of 43 assistant, chemist, and geologist positions.
Candidates who are interested in this job may submit an online application till December 15, 2022.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||18|
|Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser||05|
|Junior Mining Geologist||07|
|Assistant Mining Geologist||06|
How to apply for the UPSC recruitment 2022
- Visit the UPSC recruiting website at upsconline.nic.in
- Make a registration profile by clicking the “One-time registration (OTR)” link.
- Fill out an application for the position.
- Upload required documents, pay the fee and submit the form.
- Print off the page for future reference.