Walk-in interview at Utkal University for Guest Faculty. Utkal University is inviting applications for 16 Guest Faculty positions in the following departments:
- Business Administration
- Library and Information Science
- Public Administration
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks.
- Ph.D. or qualified NET for Assistant Professorship in the relevant subject.
Walk in Interview for Selection of Guest Faculty
|Department||No. of Guest Faculty Positions|
|Library & Information Science||1|
- Selection will be conducted in accordance with UGC norms.
- Candidates should report on 21/09/2023 at 10:00 AM in the P.G. Council Hall.
- Please apply using the prescribed Application Form available on the University website (www.utkaluniversity.ac.in) and bring the hard copy of the application along with original certificates and one set of photocopies to support your educational qualifications, age, experience, and research publications (if any).
- These positions are temporary.
- Remuneration is Rs. 1,500/- per class of 1½ hours, with a maximum of Rs. 45,000/- per month.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- The engagement is initially for one year or until regular appointments are made, whichever comes first. Extensions may be considered based on performance.
- The University has the authority to terminate the engagement without prior notice.
For more details check the official notification.