Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 CRPF, Bhubaneswar is conducting a walk-in interview for various part-time contractual teaching and staff positions for the academic year 2023-24.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 CRPF, Bhubaneswar Walk-in Interview: March 28th & 29th, 2023.
- Eligibility: Candidates from 18 years of age to 65 years as on the date of the interview with the minimum prescribed qualification are eligible to appear for the walk-in interview.
- Registration: The registration of the candidates for the walk-in interview will be from 8 AM to 9 AM on the day of the interview. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Vidyalaya website http://no2bhubaneswar.kvs.ac.in.
There are multiple positions available for teachers and staff.
The walk-in interview positions available on March 28th are:
- Primary Teacher
- Odia Teacher
- TGT (Eng.,Hindi, S.Studies & Art Education)
- Sports coaches (Kho-Kho & Kabaddi)
- Yoga teacher
The walk-in interview positions available on March 29th are:
- PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Comp.Sc., Economics, & Mathematics)
- TGT (Science & Mathematics)
- Computer Instructor
- Dance Teacher
- Educational Counselor
- Special Educator
Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification may appear for the interview on the respective dates with their original mark sheets/certificates, a recent passport size photograph, and a set of photocopies of all certificates to be submitted along with the Bio-data form.