The Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur a premier Laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is inviting applications for the engagement of 54 Posts Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for a one-year term. Eligible candidates must have passed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/BBA/B.Com degree in 2019-2023. Last date to apply is 6th October 2023.
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|02||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||24|
54 Posts Vacancy Details
Check all Central Government Jobs
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/BBA/B.Com degree holders who have passed their degree in the year 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, or 2023.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- B.E/B.Tech / Diploma/BBA/B.Com degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
How to Apply
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form given as annexure-‘A’ (form in .docx is also available at website www.drde.gov.in).
- The typed application along with the self attested photocopies of documents (all educational mark sheets, Certificates (10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Tech/BBA/B.Com), Caste Certificate & Identity Proof) should reach to the “Director, Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha-756025” on or before 6th October 2023 by Speed Post / Registered Post Only.
- The application form should be typewritten. Handwritten Application except signature will not be accepted.
- The sealed envelope containing the application form and other documents should be super-scribed as “Application for Apprenticeship Training: Category ……… & Subject/Discipline…………”
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test/ Personal Interview/ Both for shortlisted candidates only.
- It is mandatory to provide percentage of mark secured of essential qualification in the application form.
- Formula (e.g CGPA X 10=Percentage) will be applied wherever percentage of mark of essential qualification is not available.
For More details check the official notification.