Bank of India PO recruitment 2023: Bank of India (BOI) is inviting applications for Probationary Officer positions to fill 500 vacancies, including 350 for Credit Officer roles in the General Banking stream and 150 for IT Officer roles in the Specialist stream.
The last date to apply is February 25, and applicants can apply via the bank’s official website at bankofindia.co.in.
If you’re interested in applying, please visit the official website for more information on eligibility, the application process, and other essential information.
Bank of India PO recruitment Notification 2023
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Age Limit To Apply||20 to 29 years as on February 1, 2023|
(Age Relaxations Applicable)
Calculate Your Age
|Qualification||◦ Credit Officer: A Degree (Graduation)|
◦ IT Officer: Engineering Degree
|Selection Process||◦ Written Exam|
◦ Personal Interview
◦ Certificate Verification
Vacancy Details Bank of India PO recruitment 2023
|Credit Officer in General Banking stream||GBO||JMGS- I||53||30||97||35||135||350|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||SPL||JMGS- I||23||10||41||13||63||150|
Check the Official Notification for Bank of India PO recruitment 2023
How to apply for Bank of India PO recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of Bank of India at bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the “Career” tab on the homepage.
- Under the Career section, click on the “Recruitment of Probationary in JMGS-I upon passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance(PGDBF) Project No. 2022-23/3 Notice dated 01.02.2023” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and fill in the necessary details to register.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Upload the required documents such as your photograph, signature, and other supporting documents.
- Verify all the details entered in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
To Apply Online – Click Here