BSNL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released a job notification for the recruitment of Director (Human Resources). Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job post before March 3, 2023.
Last Date To Apply Online: By 15.00 hrs on 03/03/2023
Pay scale: Rs 75,000 – Rs 1,00,000 (IDA)
Official Website: https://bsnl.co.in/
The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings: –
- Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
- Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
- State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 2000 crore or more;
- Private Sector in the company where the annual turnover is *Rs 2000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed companies.
(*The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
The applicant should be a Graduate with the good academic record from a recognised university or institute.
Applicants with post-graduate diploma or degree in personnel management or human resources management or master in Business Administration (MBA) or Post Graduate Diploma or Programme in Management (PGDM/PGPM) from a recognized university or institution is desirable.
The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience or exposure during the last ten years in various aspects of HR or Personnel Management or Industrial Relations in an organisation or establishment
- Applicants from Central Government or All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in the government or carrying an equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
- Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force on the date of application.
- Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
Duration of the appointment
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.