CRPF Constables Recruitment 2023: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a notification for the recruitment of Constables (Technical and Tradesmen) (Male/Female) for the year 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies on the official website rect.crpf.gov.in on or before May 2, 2023 (Previously it was April 25, 2023). Here checks the notification.
- A total of 9212 vacancies are available, out of which 9105 vacancies are for male candidates and 107 vacancies are for female candidates.
- Positions include Bugler, Cook, Safai Karmachari, Driver, Barber, Washerman, Carpenter, and more.
- The pay scale for selected candidates is level-3 (Rs 21,700 – 69,100).
The examination fee for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories is Rs. 100. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories), and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
The selection process for the CRPF Constable Tradesman recruitment drive will consist of the following stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination (DME/RME)
|Date of Submission of online applications||27/03/2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee|
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test||20/06/2023 to|
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||01/07/2023 to|
How to Apply for CRPF Constables Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website, rect.crpf.gov.in.
- Click on “Applying to the various post of (Technical & Tradesman) in CRPF”.
- Complete the registration process.
- Choose the desired post and fill in the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and download it for future reference.
Direct link to apply for CRPF Constables Recruitment 2023.