CTET 2022 Notification: Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has released the 16th edition Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode in December 2022 to January, 2023 (The exact date will be intimated on the admit card of the candidate).
The detailed notification of CTET December 2022 will be released soon at ctet.nic.in. It will be organized in 20 languages.
Details of CTET exam pattern, language, syllabus, eligibility conditions, exam city and important dates will be given in the notification.
|Online Application Start||31/10/2022 (Monday)|
|Last date for submitting online application||24/11/2022 (Thursday) up to 23:59 hrs.|
|Last Date Fee paid||25/11/2022 (Friday) before 15:30 hrs.|
Application Fee for CTET 2022
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General/ (OBC)||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,200|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 500||Rs. 600|
How to Apply for CTET 2022 Online?
Candidates must carefully follow the instructions to complete the CTET application form 2022:
- Visit the exam’s official website, ctet.nic.in.
- ‘Apply for CTET December 2022‘ is the link you click.
- Select ‘New Registration’ from the drop-down menu.
- Read the information, then click the acknowledgement button to continue.
- Fill out all of the information on the registration form.
- Now you must complete the application form.
- Upload a photo of yourself and your signature.
- The CTET application fee must be paid.
- Submit the CTET confirmation page and save it.
The online application-process will be start from 31/10/2022 (Monday) onwards.