Intelligence Bureau (IB) has published a recruitment notification of 797 Vacancies for Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Grade-II/Technical Posts in the Government of India’s Ministry of Home Affairs. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply online by June 23, 2023 on the official website @mha.gov.in.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer 2023
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)|
|Number Of Vacancies||797|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University / Institute|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
[ Calculate Your Age ]
|Examination Fee||◦ General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 500/-|
◦ SC/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 450/-
◦ Payment through online mode
|Service Liability||All India Basis|
|Starting Date for Apply||03/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||23/06/2023|
|Last Date for Payment Application Fee||23/06/2023|
|Selection Process||◦ Written Exams|
How to Apply for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Grade-II / Technical post, you must follow these steps:
- Visit the Intelligence Bureau website at www.mha.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Grade-II / Technical” link.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the online application form in detail.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
For more details check the official notification.