Akashvani in Odisha is inviting applications for Part-Time Correspondents (PTCs) for the Districts of Angul, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Kandhamal, Mayurbhanj, Balasore and Bhubaneswar on a part-time contractual basis.
- PG Diploma/Degree in Journalism/Mass Media or Graduate with a minimum of two years of journalistic experience.
- Age limit: 24 to 45 years (age as on the last day of advertisement) [Check You Age].
- Should reside at the District Headquarters or within a radius of 10 kms from the District Headquarters/Municipal limit in the district for which they are being engaged.
- Knowledge of computers and word processing.
- Possession of news-gathering devices.
- Experience in coverage of electronic media.
- Engagement of Part Time Correspondents (PTs) will be on a contractual retainership basis.
- The persons already in Government service – Central/State Government/ Administration of the Union Territory or in any Public Service Undertaking (PSU), and member of any political party shall not be considered for engagement as PTC.
- The selection process will involve an interview on the basis of candidate’s qualifications, professional experience, knowledge about district and state, current affairs, awareness of welfare schemes of the Central Government, acquaintance with Radio news, journalistic aptitude, writing skills, familiarization with communication technologies, etc.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply by submitting a completed application form, along with self-attested copies of required certificates, testimonials and one recent photograph, to the Head of Office, Akashvani,3-Cantonment Road, Cuttack-753 001, Odisha latest by 16/10/2023.
For more information, please check the nfficial notification visit the Akashvani website at www.newsonair.gov.in.