Latest LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2023 and apply by January 31st. Learn about the eligibility criteria, selection process, and application procedure to secure your spot as an AAO in LIC – one of India’s largest insurance companies.
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2023
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Total Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||31/01/2023|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Examination||7 to 10 days before examination|
|Tentative Date for Preliminary Examination||17 & 20/02/2023|
|Tentative Date for Mains Examination||18/03/2023|
|Application Fee||◦ For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs. 85/-|
◦ For all other candidates: Rs. 700/-
|Age Limit to Apply||21 – 30 Years as on 1st January 2023|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.|
|Selection Process||◦ Prerecruitment Medical Examination|
◦ Written Exam (Preliminary, Main)
◦ Certificate Verification
|Salary||Rs. 92870/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
LIC AAO Vacancies 2023
Steps To Apply for the LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2023
- Go to licindia.in
- Click the Apply Online link, On the Careers Page.
- Login/register and fill in the online application form.
- Upload needed documents and submit the form.
- For further use, download and save a copy of the application form.