NEEPCO recruitment 2023: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has published a recruitment notification for 41 Executive Trainee positions and is accepting online applications from eligible candidates between 10/03/2023 to 04/04/2023.
As a Schedule-A, “Mini Ratna” (Category-I) Central Public Sector Enterprise, this is a great opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing a career in the power sector.
NEEPCO Recruitment Vacancy 2023
|SC/ST/PwD||Exempted from fee|
Executive Trainee- Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) (E-2 Grade)
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/AMIE/BSc. Engg. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum of 65% marks as per respective Institute/University norms (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Must have appeared and qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in 2022.
Executive Trainee- Finance (E-2 Grade)
- Final exam of CA conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or CMA previously ICWA conducted by Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Executive Trainee- Human Resources (E-2 Grade)
- Graduate with full-time MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel & Administration/Industrial Relations/Human Resource Development/ Human Resource Management of minimum 2 years duration.
- Minimum of 65% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute (55% marks for SC/ST/PwD).
- Must have appeared in UGC-NET in Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Labour & Social Welfare/HRM in 2021-2022 (merged cycle).
- General/EWS candidates must have secured at least 40% and SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD must have secured at least 35% marks in both papers of UGC-NET.
Assistant Company Secretary Trainee (E-2 Grade)
- Graduate and a Qualified Company Secretary holding valid Membership from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- A degree in Law will be an added qualification.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in the line either in the executive or senior supervisory level in Central/State Undertakings/Autonomous bodies or large Industrial Organizations dealing with Corporate Laws, other Statutory and Non-Statutory Secretarial matters.
- In-depth knowledge of SEBI/Stock Exchange compliance is desirable.
Haw to Apply NEEPCO recruitment 2023
To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit www.neepco.co.in
- Go to the career section and read the instructions given on the website.
- Make payment of the application fee by clicking the “Payment Now” link available in the online portal, and attach a copy of the receipt for reference (applicable for General/EWS/OBC category candidates).
- Fill in the online application form with relevant details and submit.
- Upload scanned copies of all required documents.
- After submission, take a printout of the registration slip/form generated by the system for future reference.
Submit ypur application for the specified positions through the online mode from 10/03/2023 to 04/04/2023.