NTPC Recruitment 2023: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), India’s largest power generation company, has released a notification for the recruitment of 495 Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) posts in 2023. Candidates having Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.). ) degree in relevant discipline and valid GATE-2023 score are eligible to apply.
NTPC Recruitment 2023 for Engineering Executive Trainee
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Job Post Name||Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)|
|Category||Central Govt Job|
|No. of Vacancies||495 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||20/10/2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Who Can Apply||Freshers (Both Male and Female)|
|Application Fee||● General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 300/-|
● SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen/Female: No Fee
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with a minimum of 65% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates) as per the norms of the respective Institute/University. Additionally, candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2023.
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical/Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics /Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg / Production & Mechanical Industrial Engg/ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & ae Power! Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Civil: Civil / Construction Engineering
- Mining: Mining
Age Limit (As on 20 October 2023): 27 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates applies as per government guidelines.
- SC, ST, and PwBD candidates with at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- It is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD-General/EWS, 13 years for PwBD-OBC, and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidates.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2023 and must have qualified.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2023 performance.
- Further, candidates will receive an “Offer of Appointment” subject to meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- Note that only GATE marks of 2023 will be valid for EET-2023 recruitment.
How To Apply
- Visit the NTPC website and click on the “Careers” tab.
- Under the “Current Openings” section, click on the “Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)” post.
- Read the eligibility criteria and selection process carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Direct Link To Apply.
For more details check the official Notification.