NTPC recruitment 2023: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has recently announced the recruitment of Assistant Executive (Operation) and Assistant Commercial Executive (Electrical) positions on a Fixed Term Employment basis. The corporation is looking to fill 120 vacancies for these positions and is seeking qualified candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in these roles. The online application process has already begun and will continue until 25th May 2023.
NTPC Recruitment for 120 Vacancies
NTPC is looking to fill the following positions through this recruitment drive:
- Assistant Executive (Operations) – 100 positions
- Assistant Commercial Executive (Electrical) – 20 positions
- Assistant Executive (Operations)
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in Operation and Maintenance of power plant with installed capacity of 100 MW or more
- Assistant Commercial Executive (Electrical)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- Candidate must have appeared & qualified in Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
- Assistant Executive (Operations) – Rs. 55,000/- per month
- Assistant Commercial Executive (Electrical) – Rs. 55,000/- per month
Steps to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in applying for these positions can follow these simple steps to apply online:
- Go to the NTPC website: https://careers.ntpc.co.in/
- Click on the “Jobs” tab.
- Select the position you are interested in applying for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload your resume and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
For more details, candidates can check the official notification.
The NTPC recruitment notification presents an excellent opportunity for candidates interested in the energy sector. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in the positions can apply online. They should submit their applications and pay the application fee by 25th May 2023.