Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023: The Odisha High Court has announced 88 vacancies for the positions of Orderly, Office Peon, Class-IV, and Mali in the Group-D cadre. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply online from 17/04/2023 to 01/05/2023, 11:59 P.M.
The recruitment process will be carried out in accordance with “The High Court of Orissa (Appointment of Staff and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2019” and its subsequent amendments as of the date of advertisement.
Odisha High Court Peon, Class-IV, and Mali Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha High Court|
|Post Name||Orderly, Office Peon, Class-IV, and Mali Posts|
|Total Vacancy||88 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Apply End||01/05/2023, 11:59 P.M.|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||01/05/2023|
|Exam Date||Will be declared soon.|
|Application Fee||RS. 300/-|
No Fees For SC/ST/PWD
|Age Limit to Apply||21 – 35 Years as on 11th April 2023|
Age Relaxation Applicable.
Calculate Your Age
|Qualification||Must have Class 8th Passed|
|Selection Process||◦ Preliminary Test: 25 Marks |
◦ Written Test: 50 Marks
◦ Viva-Voce Test: 25 Marks
◦ Documents Verification
|Salary||Rs. 4,750/- To Rs. 14,680/- + G.P. Rs. 1,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Job in Odisha|
|Name of the||Vacancy||Unreserved||SEBC||S.T.||S.C.|
|Orderly and Office Peon||34||1||1||–||–||15||8||6||3|
How to Apply for Odisha High Court Peon, Class-IV, and Mali Recruitment 2023
Applicants must go through the details of this Advertisement before filling in the online application form.
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE mode by logging into the website of the High Court of Orissa i.e. www.orissahighcourt.nic.in (QUICK LINKS → Recruitment Corner → Examination Portal).
- Click on “Orderly and Office Peon, Class-IV and Mali, 2023”.
- Then Click on Apply Now Button.
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature, as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After paying the fee, review the application form to ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply online from 17/04/2023 for Odisha High Court recruitment for Orderly, Office Peon, Class-IV, and Mali posts. Don’t miss the opportunity!