OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) announces 29 Vacancies for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturers in Different Disciplines of Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges of the State in Class – II (Group B) of Odisha – Ayurveda Medical Education Service under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Interested candidates can apply online from May 10 to June 9, 2023.
OPSC Recruitment 2023: 29 Lecturers post at Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Lecturers in Different Disciplines of Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges|
|Total Vacancy||29 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||09/06/2023|
|Salary||Rs. 44900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Job in Odisha|
- Candidates must be between 21-40 years old (as of January 1, 2023)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities get age relaxation of 5-10 years
- Candidates must have a Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university, and a Postgraduate qualification in the concerned subject/speciality
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge of Sanskrit
- Selection is based on a written test comprising two papers of 150 marks each, with a duration of 1.5 hours for each paper
- The written test will have 150 objective-type questions of the multiple-choice question (MCQ) pattern in each paper
- Qualifying marks for the test are 50% for UR & SEBC candidates, 45% for PH category, and 40% for ST & SC category candidates.
How To Apply
To apply for the OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023, follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of OPSC – www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and select the appropriate post.
- Fill in the required details in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
For more details check the official notification.
Note: The link for registration shall be available from 10/05/2023 to 09/06/2023, and the last date for submission of Registered Online Application is 09/06/2023.