OSCB Recruitment 2023: The Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. (OSCB) is inviting applications for the post of Deputy General Manager (DGM). The job opening is open to permanent residents of Odisha. There are 20 vacancies under the direct recruitment quota.
|Category||General (UR)||SC (16.25%)||ST (22.5%)||SEBC (OBC) (11.25%)||Total|
The eligibility criteria for the post are as follows:
- Educational qualification: A graduate with additional qualification such as Diploma in Banking Finance / CAIIB / Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or Equivalent qualification; or Chartered / Cost Accountant; or Post graduate any discipline.
- Age limit: 46-50 years as on 01/04/2023. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category.
- Work experience: At least 8 years of work experience at the Middle / Senior Level Management in the banking sector.
The selection process will consist of two stages:
- Online Test: The online test will have two papers:
- Paper-I: Financial & Banking System
- Paper-II: Finance and Management
- Viva-Voce Test: Those candidates qualifying in the written examination will be shortlisted for Viva-Voce Test.
The online test will be held on a date to be announced in November 2023. The viva-voce test will be held on a date to be announced after the online test.
|Online Application Start Date||October 11, 2023|
|Online Application End Date||October 26, 2023|
|Download of Call Letters for Examination||One week before exam|
|Online Examination||In the month of November, 2023(Tentatively)|
|General (Unreserved)||Rs. 1180/- (inclusive of GST)|
|SC / ST / SEBC / PWD||Rs. 708/- (inclusive of GST)|
How To Apply
- Visit the OSCB website (www.odishascb.com) and click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the link for the “Deputy General Manager” post.
- Read the job opening advertisement carefully and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and register online.
- Fill in the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Direct Link To Apply.
For more details check the official notification.