Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is hiring 184 Engineer Trainees in Electrical, Civil, Electronics & Communication, and Computer Science disciplines. The last date to apply is November 10, 2023.
- Educational qualification: Full-time B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- GATE score: Valid GATE-2023 score in the relevant discipline.
- Age limit: Maximum 28 years as on November 10, 1994. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- PM
Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates. NIL for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-SM / D-ExSM candidates.
|Start Date for Online Applications||20/10/2023|
|Last Date for Online Applications||10/11/2023|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||To be notified later|
How to apply
- Visit the official website of PGCIL: https://www.powergrid.in/
- Click on the “Careers” tab
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Select the “Engineer Trainee” category.
- Select the desired post and region.
- Fill in the application form and submit.
- Direct Link To Apply.
For more details, please visit the official notification.
Tips for preparing for the PGCIL Engineer Trainee written test:
- Thoroughly revise the engineering fundamentals and the core subjects of your discipline.
- Practice solving numerical problems and aptitude questions.
- Take mock tests to get a feel of the actual exam pattern and difficulty level.