SSB Odisha PGT Recruitment 2023: State Selection Board, Odisha (SSB Odisha) has invited applications for the recruitment of 555 Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) posts. The vacancies are in Non-Government Aided Higher Secondary Schools of Odisha. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to read the notification carefully and submit their applications online. The last date to apply online is 17 July 2023.
|Notification Date||June 11, 2023|
|Online Application Start Date|
|Payment of Application Fee Start Date||June 20, 2023|
|Online Application Deadline||July 17, 2023 (11.45 PM)|
|Payment of Application Fee Deadline||July 17, 2023|
The minimum educational qualification required is a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university or an integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s course from Regional College of Education recognized by NCERT with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
Applicants must also have acquired B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized university/institution.
The minimum age limit for all category of candidates shall be 21 years and the maximum age shall be 38 years of age as on 1st January 2023 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1985 and not later than 1st January,
Age relaxation for SSB Odisha PGT Recruitment:
- SC, ST, SEBC, Women, and Ex-Servicemen: 5 years.
- PwD candidates with a permanent disability of 40% or more: 10 years.
- PwD candidates from SC/ST/SEBC categories: 15 years.
- [ Calculate Your Current Age ]
SSB Odisha PGT Recruitment 2023 For Total 555 Vacancies Post Graduate Teachers posts.
|UR Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
Successful candidates will receive a monthly remuneration ranging from Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-.
The selection shall be on the basis of a written test and career assessment taken together. The distribution of Marks reads as follows;
- Written Test – 150 Marks (Multiple Choice Question Type)
- Career assessment – 50 Marks
Total: 200 Marks
The written examination shall be held at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhawanipatna, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jeypore, Keonjhar, Rourkela and Sambalpur depending upon the number of candidates from the respective zone. In case, sufficient numbers of candidates are not available for any of the zone(s) excluding Bhubaneswar, the candidates opting for those zones will be accommodated at their nearest zone.
How to apply for the SSB Odisha PGT Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of SSB Odisha at ssbodisha.ac.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Fill in all the details required in the online application form.
- Upload your latest passport-size photograph along with a scanned image of your full signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Fore more details check the official notification.
It is essential to review the notification thoroughly before applying for the Post Graduate Teacher position.