The Office of the Nodal Principal at Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Keonjhar, is conducting a Walk-in-Interview at the respective Vidyalaya premises to fill the following part-time contractual teacher posts for the Academic Session 2023-24 or until the joining of regular incumbents, whichever comes earlier.
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications are invited to submit their bio data for the specified post via the provided email by 15/12/2023. The positions are purely contractual, and selected candidates cannot claim regularization in the future.
|Name of the OAV
|Name of the POST
|Applied E-Mail ID
Posting of Teacher
The posts of TGTs and PGTs may be filled on a part-time contractual basis in case of any vacancy or when teachers go on long leave. Contractual appointments last until the end of the session or the joining of regular teachers, whichever is earlier.
Teachers on a contractual basis have no claim for regular appointments and are not part of the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan teacher cadre.
Conditions for Contractual Appointment:
- The teacher must possess the required educational qualifications.
- The age limit is between 18 and 65 years.
- Engagement lasts until the regular teacher joins or the end of the academic session, whichever is earlier.
- Contractual teachers may be considered for fresh appointments in subsequent years.
- The engaged teachers will be under the guidance of the Principal in OAVs.
Tenure of Engagement: Until the regular Principal/teachers join or the end of the academic session, whichever is earlier.
Note: No TA/DA will be provided to candidates attending the interview and certificate verification.