UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam 2023 for a total of 322 vacancies available in various forces like Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
The recruitment drive is for a total of 322 posts in various Central Armed Police Forces, including BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB.
The vacancies are distributed among the different CAPFs as follows:
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from any university recognized by the government of India.
- The age limit for the candidates is a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years as of 1st August 2023.
- Both male and female graduates can apply for these posts.
|Registration Last Date||16/05/2023|
|Modification in OTR Profile||May 17 to May 23, 2023|
- The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in.
- The candidates need to register for the exam through the One Time Registration (OTR) platform.
- The last date for registration is May 16, 2023.
- After registration, the candidates need to fill in the application form and pay the application fee.
- The application fee for the general category is Rs. 200/-, while there is no fee for SC/ST candidates and female candidates.
- The selection for these posts will be done on the basis of Written Examination/Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests followed by Interview/Personality Tests.
For more details check the Official Notification.