Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Garudabasa, is conducting a walk-in interview on April 13, 2023, Thursday at 10.00 am to fill up various contractual teaching positions for the academic period 2023-2024, or until the joining of regular incumbent, whichever is earlier. Interested candidates who possess the desired qualification are encouraged to appear for the walk-in interview for the respective posts.
Candidates are required to bring their original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all documents along with two recent passport size photographs and a resume on the day of the interview. For more details, please visit the website www.oavgarudabasa.wordpress.com.
|Sl.no||Name of the post||No. of posts||Required Qualification||Remuneration per month|
|01||PGT Mathematics||01||Postgraduate in concerned Subject with 50% mark in aggregate with B. Ed. (NCTE approved) (45% for SC/ST/CWSN/SEBC)||25,000/-|
|02||TGT Odia||01||Graduate in concerned Subject with 50% mark in aggregate with B. Ed. (NCTE approved) (45% for SC/ST/CWSN/SEBC)||20,000/-|
|03||TGT Hindi||01||Graduate in concerned Subject with 50% mark in aggregate with B. Ed. (NCTE approved) (45% for SC/ST/CWSN/SEBC)||20,000/-|
- Candidate having special B.Ed. or D.Ed. is not eligible for the above post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending interview.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel part or whole of the above walk-in interview without stating any reason thereof.
- Age limit 21 to 65 years.
- Desirable – Knowledge of computer application.
- In the absence of suitable candidates with B.Ed. degree, non B.Ed. candidates with at least 55% in the concerned subject may appear. (50% for SC/ST/CWSN/SEBC).
For more details check the official notification.