The College of Basic Science & Humanities at OUT, Bhubaneswar, is seeking guest faculty members for various subjects. Interested candidates are invited to participate in a walk-in interview to be held on 03/10/2023, at the Office of the undersigned.
|Subject||Number of Positions||Essential Qualification|
|Biotechnology||1||Master’s Degree in the subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.|
|Chemistry||1||Master’s Degree in the subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.|
|Microbiology||1||Master’s Degree in the subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.|
- Rs. 500/- per class for +2 Science, UG, and PG courses, subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The engagement will be for the year 2023-24.
- The tenure of engagement may be terminated at any time before the end of the academic year and may be extended further on satisfactory performance with approval from the competent authority.
- Incumbents shall not have any claim for regular appointment under OUAT.
- Candidates must bring all original certificates from HSCE onwards and an experience certificate from their present employer, if applicable.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer, if any, must be produced at the time of the interview.
Interview Date and Venue
- Date: 03/10/2023
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Venue: Conference Hall, CBSH, OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates attending the interview.
- Candidates must report at the interview venue no later than 10:00 AM on the interview date.
- A Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500.00 in favor of Comptroller, OUT, Bhubaneswar, must be submitted before appearing for the interview.
- In case the walk-in interview cannot be conducted on the mentioned date, a new date will be notified on the OUT website on 30.09.2023. Candidates are advised to keep track of the OUT website for updates.