BLF Boudh Recruitment 2023: The Matrushakti Mahila Mahasangha Block Level Federation (BLF) in Mursundi, Boudh, is inviting applications for 91 posts of MBK BANK MITRA and CRP-CM for Community Support Staff in different Gram Panchayats.
|Community Support Staff
|No. of Vacancy
|Minimum Educational Qualification
|Performance Incentive (Rs. Per Month)
|82 No of CLF
|Master Book Keeper (MBK)
|7 No. of GPLF
|12th/ Intermediate/ +2 Pass
|2 No. of BANK
|12th /Intermediate/ +2 Pass
- Should be a woman and an SHG member
- Should be able to read and write Odia
- Well conversed with local language/dialect
- Age: minimum 18 years
- Domicile: Residence of the same village/cluster in case of CRP-CM; Residence same GP
in case of MBK; Residence same service area of concerned Bank in case of Bank Mitra.
The selection process will be based on a mark basis.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can download the application form from https://www.boudh.nic.in.
- Self-attested documents in support of identity, qualifications, experience, etc. have to be submitted along with the application form at BLF Office before the last date May 9, 2023.
- Original documents shall be produced as and when required.
For more details check the official notification.