IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released a recruitment notification of 600 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IDBI Bank Jr. Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 on official website of IDBI Bank and filling out the online application form. The last date to submit the application form is September 30, 2023.
IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’|
|Total Vacancy||600 Posts|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Date of Online Test||20/10/2023|
|Age Limit To Apply||20 to 25 years as of 31 August 2023|
(Age Relaxations Applicable)
Calculate Your Age
|Application Fee||Unreserved/SEBC: Rs. 1000/-|
SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 200/-
|Selection Process||◦ Written Exam (Online)|
◦ Personal Interview
◦ Certificate Verification
IDBI Jr. Assistant Manager Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- Selection Process: Online written exam followed by a personal interview (100 Marks).
- Exam Pattern:
- Negative Marking: 0.25 or 1/4
- Time Duration: 2 Hours (composite)
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||60||60|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis, Interpretation||60||60|
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on following formula Final Score = 3/4 of Online Test Score +1/4 of Interview Score (Interview shall be of 100 marks and candidates need to score the minimum qualifying marks in interview which shall not be less than 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates)
How to Apply
To apply for the IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Check your eligibility as per the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023.
- Click on the IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Apply Online Link provided below or visit idbibank.in.
- Complete the application form diligently.
- Pay the applicable application fee online.
- Don’t forget to keep a printout of your application form for your records.
- Direct link to apply.
For More Details check the official notification before applying for the posts.
Note: The last date to apply for the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment is 30/09/2023.
About the Programme
- Programme fees: INR 300,000 (GST extra) payable in installments during the 1-year program.
- Exam fees for certification exams will be borne by the candidates.
- Course fee will be reimbursed as a deferred payment of 5 annual installments after 3 years of service, confirmation in the bank’s services, and satisfactory performance appraisal ratings.
- Financing options: Education loan available through IDBI Bank.
- Career prospects and emoluments:
- Stipend: INR 5,000/month during training; INR 15,000/month during internship.
- Compensation (CTC) after joining the bank as a Junior Assistant Manager (Grade O): INR 6.14 lakh to INR 6.50 lakh (Class A city).
- Grade O officers eligible for TA/HA, local conveyance, subsidized lunch, Visiting Officer Facility.
- Annual increment based on performance or other parameters decided by the bank.
- Grade O officers considered for promotion to Grade A after 3 years of service, subject to performance, availability of vacancies, and other criteria.