TATA Steel, a leading steel company, invites applications for Mining Engineers and Geologists across Jharkhand and Odisha. Eligible candidates with 2-12 years of experience can apply online until 31st July 2023. Preference will be given to candidates from Jharkhand and Odisha. This presents a fantastic opportunity to join the esteemed workforce of TATA Steel, a renowned name in the industry. Qualified candidates with relevant qualifications in mining engineering or geology are encouraged to apply.
- Tata Steel Recruitment Drive for Mining and Geology Professionals
- Open Positions for Assistant Manager, Manager, Sr. Manager, Mine Planning, Geologist, Sr. Geologist
- Positions Available in Jharkhand and Odisha
- Last Date to Apply: July 31, 2023
B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mining Engineering from AICTE recognized colleges/UGC approved universities along with First/Second Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Metal/Coal) issued by DGMS
M.Sc. (Geology/Applied Geology)/M.Tech. (Applied Geology)/M.Sc. Tech. (Applied Geology) from AICTE recognized colleges/UGC approved universities
Relevant experience: 2 to 12 years in mining, mine planning, or geology roles
Software knowledge: Knowledge of softwares like ARC-GIS/AUTOCAD/SURPAC/MINEX/SPRY or familiarity with usage of field equipment like Brunton, GPS etc will be preferred.
Jharkhand: Noamundi (Open cast Mining – Metal), West Bokaro (Open cast Coal Mining), Jharia (Underground Coal Mining)
Odisha: Joda (Open cast Mining – Metal), Khondbond (Open cast Mining – Metal), Joda (FAMD)- (Open cast Mining – Metal)
- Interested candidates can apply online through the application form available at the following link: https://tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Mining.aspx .
- Online application on the website will be open till 31/07/2023.
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Culture Assessment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews in person.
For more details check the official notification.