BPFTIO Recruitment 2023: Biju Pattanaik Film & Television Institute of Orissa, located at BOSE Campus in Cuttack, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions on a purely contractual basis. The engagement period for teaching posts is 3 years, while for non-teaching posts it is 1 year. Please note that contractual engagement does not guarantee permanent employment.
The last date for submitting the application form is 5.00 PM on 18/04/2023.
BPFTIO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of post
|No. of Post
|Consolidated Salary per month
|Upper age limit as on 01/04/2023
|Professor, Sound Recording (Sound Capture and Processing)
|Accounts and Administrative Consultant
Terms and Conditions
- Duration of Empanelment: Selected candidates will be empaneled for 3 years. Appointments will be made for a period of 1 year initially. However, the decision of the Institute in respect of duration of the contract within the period of empanelment will be final.
- Experience for each post will be counted post the required educational qualification (degree/ diploma / certificate)
- BPFTIO strives to have a workforce which reflects gender equality.
- The application fees of Rs.1200/- for teaching post and Rs.600/- for non-teaching post which is to be submitted through RTGS.
- Filled in Application forms should be submitted in the email: email@example.com
- A list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the BPFTIO website on 26/04/2023.
- An online interview will be held between 1st May to 8th May, 2023. During the interview, the candidate for the post of Professor may have to deliver a lecture on the subject concerned.
For more information on qualifications and job responsibilities, please check the official notification. The application format can also be found on the notification.