The Office of the District Judge in Kalahandi Bhawanipatna has announced job openings for the following posts: Junior Clerk-Cum- Copyist, Stenographer Gr.-III, Junior Grade Typist, and Salaried Amin. Eligible candidates must apply before 27th Aug 2023. No examination fees required.
Kalahandi District Court Announces Multiple Job Openings: Apply Now!
|Category of posts||UR||UR (W)||ST||ST (W)||SC||SC (W)||SEBC||SEBC (W)||Total|
|Jr. Clerk Rs. 1.19,900-63,200/- (Level-4 of the Pay Matrix of the ORSP Rules, 2017)||4||1||1||1||1||0||1||0||9|
|Jr. Typist Rs. 119,900-63,200/- (Level-4 of the Pay Matrix of the ORSP Rules, 2017)||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|Stenographer Grade-III Rs.25,500-81,100/- (Level-7 of the Pay Matrix of the ORSP Rules, 2017)||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|Salaried Amin Rs.21,700-69,100/- (Level-5 of the Pay Matrix of the ORSP Rules, 2017)||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||2|
For the Post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist / Stenographer Grade-III / Junior Typist:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Should have passed at least +3 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must hold a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Age should be between 18 and 38 years as on 28th August 2023. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per relevant Act, Rules, and Government instructions. [Calculate Your Age]
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing Odia and passing a test in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard is mandatory.
- The candidate should have a good character and sound health without any organic defects or communicable diseases.
- Candidates with more than one spouse living, if married, are not eligible.
- Must have registered their names in an Employment Exchange.
- No criminal proceedings should be pending against the candidate.
- For Junior Typist post, minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting is required.
- For Stenographer Grade-III post, a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Typewriting per minute is required.
- Candidates currently employed under State or Central Government, whether temporary or permanent, can apply but need to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their respective Heads of Office.
For Salaried Amin:
- Must have passed H.S.C. examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Should have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from a Govt./Recognized institution.
- Age should be between 18 and 38 years as of 27th August 2023, with age relaxation as per rules.
- Knowledge in Computer Application is necessary.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing Odia and passing a Test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard is mandatory.
- Candidates should possess good character and be in sound health.
How To Apply
Applications with required documents and attested copies of certificates must be sent by Registered/Speed Post to the District Judge, Kalahandi, Bhawanipatna, At/Po- Bhawanipatna, Dist. Kalahandi, Pin -766001, and must reach by 5.00 P.M. on 27th August 2023. Applications received after the specified date will be summarily rejected.
For more details check the official notification also visit official website at https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kalahandi