The Office of The District Judge, Malkangiri, has recently issued a recruitment notification, inviting applications for various positions. The vacant posts include Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, and Stenographer Grade-III in the judgeship of Malkangiri. Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can seize this opportunity and apply for these positions.
The total number of vacancies available is 13, providing a significant employment opportunity for eligible candidates. The deadline for submitting applications is set for August 14, 2023.
- Indian citizenship
- At least +3 examination or equivalent qualification
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Age between 18 and 38 years (relaxations applicable for women and reserved categories)
- Ability to speak, read, and write Odia
- Good character
- Sound health
- Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in Typewriting through computer system for the post of Stenographer Grade-III
- Minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting through computer system for the post of Junior Typist
- No criminal antecedent
No fees is required to be filed by the candidates of all categories for this Recruitment Process.
Candidates interested in applying for the Malkangiri District Judge Office Recruitment 2023 should take note of the following essential dates:
- Date of Notification: July 11, 2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: August 14, 2023
How To Apply
Interested individuals must ensure to send their applications via Registered Post or Speed Post, along with necessary documents and self-attested copies of certificates.
The application package should be addressed to:
The District Judge,
Malkangiri, At/PO/Dist: Malkangiri,