Odisha CT Entrance Exam Application 2023: Get Odisha D.El.Ed (CT) Entrance Application Form at SAMS Odisha’s official website scert.samsodisha.gov.in
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for two-year D.El.Ed. Course for the academic session, 2023-2025 in 30 DIETs, 04 BIETs, 31 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (ETEIs), 02 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (SC & ST Development) and 01 Non-Government Aided Secondary Training School managed by Minority Community of the State.
If you are interested in getting admission into the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Course in Odisha, you must appear for the CT Entrance Exam. The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) and The Directorate of Teacher Education conduct the Odisha CT Entrance Exam.
Odisha CT Entrance Exam 2023
Here is all the detailed information about Odisha CT Entrance 2023, including the application process, admit card, merit list, and result. You can find all the official links and key dates on the SAMS Odisha website or below in this post.
|Exam Conduct By||Teacher Education & SCERT|
|CT Online Apply start date||5 April 2023 (after 02.30 PM)|
|Application Status||Live (Apply Now)|
|CT Entrance Application Form 2023||Available on the official website of SAMS Odisha|
To apply for this position, candidates must have completed Higher Secondary / +2 Examination in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved categories) and must submit an equivalent certificate.
Candidates in their final year of the program are also eligible to apply.
The age limit as on 30/06/2023.
|Category||Age Limit||Date of Birth Cutoff|
|SC/ST/SEBC Candidates||35 years or younger||Not born before 30/06/1988|
|Women Candidates (all categories)||35 years or younger||Not born before 30/06/1988|
|General Candidates||30 years or younger||Not born before 30/06/1993|
|PH Candidates||40 years or younger||Not born before 30/06/1983|
Odisha CT Entrance Exam 2023 Application Fee
Important Dates for Odisha CT Entrance 2023
|CT Online Apply start||5 April 2023 (after 02.30 PM)|
|Last date of CT online application registration||30 April 2023 (Midnight)|
|Online Fee payment||5 April 2023 – 30 April 2023|
|Admit card issue||22 May 2023 DOWNLOAD|
|CT Entrance Exam date||30 May 2023 to 02 Jun 2023.|
Selection process for admission to D.El.Ed. course
Selection process for admission to D.El.Ed. course for the academic session 2023-2025 involves the following steps:
- Interested candidates must submit their application online through the official website.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be invited to appear for an Online Computer-based Test (CBT) Examination.
- The examination will be held at different examination centers throughout the state.
- The date of the Online CBT Examination will be communicated to all candidates via SMS/e-mail/Advertisement.
- Based on the performance in the Online CBT Examination, candidates will be selected for admission to the D.El.Ed. course for the academic session 2023-2025.
For more Details Check the Official Notification.
Steps to apply to Odisha CT Entrance 2023
- Visit the website www.samsodisha.gov.in or the link provided in this post
- Find “D.El.Ed” under the School & Mass Education Tab and click on it
- Click on the “New User Registration” link
- Enter Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number to register and create a password
- Log in as “Existing Student Login” with your Mobile number and password
- Fill the application form and pay the required fee
- Save or take a printout of the confirmation page.
By following the above steps, you can successfully apply for Odisha CT Entrance 2023 and get admission into the D.El.Ed Course.
A student is required to register herself/himself to apply for D.El.Ed. The registration will be through an OTP (One Time Password) process; hence a mobile number & email is very crucial. Multiple registrations are restricted against single mobile & email.