Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023: The Odisha School Education Programme Authority (Shiksha Souoha) has announced the recruitment of 20,000 junior teachers in Primary and Upper Primary Schools across the state. The detailed notification on vacancies, eligibility criteria, and application process for the Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be available on the OSEPA website (www.osepa.odisha.gov.in) from September 11, 2023.
The eligible candidates can apply for Odisha JT Recruitment online from September 13 to October 10, 2023.
The recruitment will be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT). The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the CBT examination.
Odisha to recruit 20,000 junior teachers
Odisha Govt to Fill 20,000 Junior Teacher Vacancies through CBT Exam.
|Odisha School Education Programme Authority
|Junior Teachers in Primary and Upper Primary Schools
|Teacher Jobs, Odisha Govt Job
|Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Admit Card Download
|Issued through online mode
- Junior Teacher (Schematic): The monthly remuneration for a Junior Teacher (Schematic) is Rs. 11,100/-, excluding the employer’s share of the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF).
- Junior Teacher: After three years of continuous and satisfactory service, a Junior Teacher (Schematic) will be eligible to be promoted to the post of Junior Teacher. The monthly remuneration for a Junior Teacher is Rs. 13,800/-, excluding the employer’s share of the EPF.
- Regular Elementary Teacher: After three years of continuous and satisfactory service as a Junior Teacher, a teacher will be appointed as a regular Elementary Teacher through absorption in the Elementary cadre. The monthly salary for a regular Elementary Teacher is Rs. 23,600/-, plus Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), and other admissible allowances.
For Odisha JT Recruitment, CBT examination will be held at various centers across the state. The date, time, and venue of the examination will be communicated to the candidates through their admit cards.
The candidates are advised to visit the OSEPA website regularly for updates on the recruitment process.
Click the Apply button to Apply for Junior Teacher (Schematic) Recruitment 2023.
Before filling-up application form through on-line mode, candidates are required to keep the following
documents/ details ready.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph (not older than 3 Months). Candidates should ensure that the same photograph will be used throughout this recruitment process.
- Scanned signature.
- Candidates are advised to pre-determine the district choice for 30 districts mandatorily in order of preference to avoid time out of application software.