OPSC Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2023: Dental Surgeons Group-A (Junior Branch) vacancies in Odisha Medical Services (Dental) Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Candidates with a BDS degree can apply. No application fees. Online application starts 28/04/2023 and ends 29/05/2023.
|Date of Notification||April 20, 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||April 28, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 29, 2023|
|Last Date for submission of Registered Online Application Form||May 29, 2023|
OPSC Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2023
To apply for OPSC Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2023, candidates must possess a BDS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
The age limit for the candidate is between 21 to 38 years as of January 1, 2022. The candidate must have been born not earlier than January 2, 1985, and not later than January 1, 2002, to be eligible for the recruitment. Age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules.
There is no application fee for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2023.
How to apply for OPSC Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of OPSC at www.opsc.gov.in
- Find the “OPSC Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2023” notification and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and review the application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the application form.
For more details check the official notification.
This recruitment drive offers an excellent opportunity for aspiring Dental Surgeons to join the Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical Services (Dental) Cadre, under the Health & Family Welfare Department. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post.