The Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting applications for 33 Junior Assistant (Group-C) posts. The vacancies are open to candidates of all categories. The last date for applying is August 28, 2023. The selection process will involve a written test and a practical skill test.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (Group-C) posts|
|Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Apply End||28/08/2023, 11:59PM|
|Salary||Pay of Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- in Level-4|
|Job Location||In the Office of OPSC, Cuttack|
|More OPSC Jobs||OPSC Recruitment|
OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Of 23 Vacancies
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|UR||17 (including 6-women)|
|SEBC||4 (including 1-woman)|
|SC||5 (including 2-women)|
|ST||7 (including 2-women)|
|Total||33 (including 11-women)|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Basic knowledge of computer skills
- 21 to 38 years as on January 1, 2023
- [Calculate Your Age]
Method of selection
- Written test
- Practical skill test
Place of examination
The online application process will begin on July 28, 2023 and will end on August 28, 2023.
How To Apply For OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Visit the OPSC website (opscrecruitment.in).
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023” link.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill up the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Keep track of important dates related to the recruitment process.
For more information, please check the official notification.