OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: The Odisha State Health and Family Welfare Department has announced a recruitment drive for 105 positions of Homoeopathic Medical Officer in the Group-B rank.
Interested candidates can apply for the positions through the online application process provided on the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission, www.opsc.gov.in from May 16, 2023, to June 16, 2023.
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
The category-wise vacancy position along with reservation for Homoeopathic Medical Officer positions is as follows:
|Category||No. of Posts|
- The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as of January 1, 2023.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST, Women, and Ex-Servicemen categories.
- Age relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disabilities whose permanent disability is 40% and above.
- Persons with Disabilities belonging to SEBC/SC/ST categories are eligible for cumulative age relaxation benefit up to 15 years.
- The date of birth mentioned in the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council will only be accepted by the Commission.
- The candidate must have a Degree of Bachelor’s in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) or equivalent Degree from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- The candidate must have registered himself/herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
Salary of Homoeopathic Medical Officer
|Group-B||Homoeopathic Medical Officer||Rs. 44900/-||10||1|
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officer shall be made based on a written test.
- The recruitment is for 105 Homoeopathic Medical Officer posts in Group-B rank under the Health & Family Welfare Department in Odisha.
- Online applications can be submitted through the website of the Commission (www.opsc.gov.in) from May 16, 2023, to June 16, 2023.
- The written examination will be conducted in Cuttack/Bhubaneswar.
- The exam will consist of two papers carrying 100 marks each, with a duration of 1.5 hours for each paper.
- The questions will be objective-type and based on the Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) curriculum.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Starting date for online application submission||May 16, 2023|
|Last date for online application submission||June 16, 2023|
The examination fee for all categories of candidates has been exempted as per GA&PG Department Notification No. 9897/Gen, dt. 11.04.2022.
How To Apply
Here are the steps to apply for the Odisha State Health and Family Welfare Department recruitment of Homoeopathic Medical Officer:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) at www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the homepage.
- Select the relevant post i.e., Homoeopathic Medical Officer, and click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload the required documents such as scanned copies of photograph, signature, and other relevant certificates.
- Review all the details provided in the application form before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to carefully go through the official notification before filling out the application form to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria and other requirements.