OPSC Assistant Microbiologist Recruitment 2023: The Health & Family Welfare Department of Odisha has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Microbiologist, Group-B, in the Odisha Food Testing Laboratory Cadre.
The recruitment drive aims to fill 03 vacancies under the pay scale of Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- (Level-10 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules 2017).
OPSC Assistant Microbiologist Recruitment Vacancy 2023
|SI. No.||Category||Un-reserved||Scheduled Tribe||Total Vacancies|
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years on January 1, 2023. The age relaxation applicable as per rules.
To be eligible for the post of Assistant Microbiologist, a candidate must possess a Master’s degree in Microbiology from a University established in India by law or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purposes.
Candidates must also have adequate knowledge in Computer application, including Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point), MS Access, and Usage of Internet services.
The examination fee has been exempted for all categories of candidates as per G.A & P.G Department Notification No. 9897/Gen., dt. 11.04.2022.
|Starting date of online application||12/05/2023|
|Last date of online application||12/06/2023|
Method of Selection
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Microbiologist shall be conducted in the following successive stages:
- Written Test (Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions)
- Skill Test in Computer Knowledge (Practical Qualifying in nature)
How To Apply
Here are the steps to apply for the Odisha State Health and Family Welfare Department recruitment of Homoeopathic Medical Officer:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) at www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the homepage.
- Select the relevant post i.e., Assistant Microbiologist, and click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload the required documents such as scanned copies of photograph, signature, and other relevant certificates.
- Review all the details provided in the application form before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to carefully go through the official notification before filling out the application form to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria and other requirements.