OPTCL Jr.MT (Electrical) Recruitment 2023: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Management Trainee (Electrical) Vacancy positions. This is a great opportunity for those who are eligible and interested in this position. There are 70 vacancies available for this post. Interested candidates can apply before the last date of February 28, 2023.
OPTCL Junior Management Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Management Trainee (Electrical)|
|Apply Start Date||30/01/2023|
|Last Date||28/02/2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|Salary after training||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- per month|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
|Age Limit||21 – 32 Years as on 01/01/2023|
|Application Fee||Unreserved/SEBC: Rs. 1180/-|
SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 590/-
|Job Location||Jobs in Odisha|
|SL. NO.||CATEGORY||NO. OF POSTS|
|1||UNRESERVED (UR)||45 (W:15)|
|2||SCHEDULED CASTE(SC)||12 (W:04)|
|3||SCHEDULED TRIBE(ST)||13 (W:04)|
Selection Process of OPTCL Jr.MT (Electrical)
- The selection process for this recruitment includes a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be invited for the CBT which consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with a duration of three hours. The CBT comprises Subject knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%).
- The candidate will receive one mark for each correct answer and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and are shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category.
- The merit list will be drawn based on the performance in the CBT and Personal Interview, with a weightage of 80% and 20% respectively.
- Other eligibility conditions and provisions for outsourced candidates are also mentioned.
- The offer of appointment will be issued based on merit, but the final appointment will be subject to the candidate’s Medical Fitness as per the prescribed format.
- Selected candidates can be posted at any of the existing or upcoming units of OPTCL throughout Odisha.
|Category||Percentage of Marks Required to Qualify in CBT|
|Unreserved / SEBC||50%|
|SC / ST/PwBD||40%|
|Personal Interview||No qualifying Mark|
Steps To Apply For The Jr.MT (Electrical) Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps to apply for the Junior Management Trainee (Electrical) recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) at https://www.optcl.co.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Career” option.
- Look for the notification for the Junior Management Trainee (Electrical) recruitment and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form with the required details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature, as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After paying the fee, review the application form to ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: The last date for submitting the application form is February 28, 2023.