OPTCL Stenographer Grade-III Trainee Recruitment 2023: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III Trainee Vacancy positions. This is a great opportunity for those who are eligible and interested in this position. There are 10 vacancies available for this post. Interested candidates can apply before the last date of February 28, 2023.
OPTCL Stenographer Grade-III Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-III Trainee|
|Apply Start Date||30/01/2023|
|Last Date||28/02/2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs. 12,000/- per month|
|Salary after training||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- per month|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree|
Have a Stenography Certificate
|Age Limit||21 – 32 Years|
|Application Fee||Unreserved/SEBC: Rs. 1062/-|
SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 590/-
|Job Location||Jobs in Odisha|
- Must be able to read/write Odia.
- Must have working knowledge in Computer (MS Word, Excel & Power Point) and be able to type a document, edit, print, store etc.
- She / He must be able to take down dictation from a printed matter lasting for three minutes at the rate of 80 words a minute and to transcribe the detected passage within 15 minutes with mistake up to a maximum of 10%.
|Sl. No.||Category||Number of Posts|
- The selection process involves a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test.
- The CBT will have multiple choice questions covering English (20%), Computer Application (15%), Mathematics (15%), Reasoning & Mental Ability (20%), General Awareness (10%) and Odia comprehension (10%). Apart from the above, descriptive questions from English will be of 10%.The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- Each correct answer will score 1 mark, and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT will be shortlisted and called for Skill Test, which will be conducted in 1:3 ratio in each category.
- The Skill Test will carry a weight of 20% and will assess candidates’ ability to perform activities related to climbing towers/structures, manual closing/opening of isolators, and other electrical operation & maintenance related activities.
- Candidates who qualify in the Skill Test will be called for document verification, and a merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn based on their performance in the CBT and Skill Test.
- The final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed standard.
|Category||Percentage of Marks Required to Qualify in CBT|
|Unreserved / SEBC||50%|
|SC / ST/PwBD||40%|
Check the Official Notification here: Click Here
Steps To Apply For The OPTCL Stenographer Grade-III Trainee Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps to apply for the OPTCL JMOT recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) at https://www.optcl.co.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Career” option.
- Look for the notification for the Stenographer Grade-III Trainee recruitment and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form with the required details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature, as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After paying the fee, review the application form to ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: The last date for submitting the application form is February 28, 2023.