Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released an advertisement (Advertisement No. 4478/OSSC) dated November 18, 2023, inviting applications for the recruitment of 234 Vital Statistics Assistant posts under the Directorate of Health Intelligence & Vital Statistics, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment opportunity and meet all eligibility criteria should thoroughly review the notification and submit their application.
OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Vital Statistics Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||234 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||24/12/2023|
|Last Date to Form Editing Period||27/12/2023|
|Age Limit To Apply||◦ 21 – 38 Years as on 1st January 2023|
◦ Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
|Qualification||◦ Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics|
◦ Have computer knowledge
|Selection Process||◦ Written Exam (Preliminary, Mains)|
◦ Computer Skill Test
◦ Certificate Verification
|Job Location||Job in Odisha|
OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Vacancy Details
Category Wise Vacancy for OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment 2023;
How To Apply For OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant posts
- Visit the OSSC’s official website at ossc.gov.in
- On the website, click the “Apply Online” button the top right corner.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Fill the form with your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
For More Details Check the Official Notification;
The selection process for the Vital Statistics Assistant posts consists of the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination: If the number of valid applications is more than 9000, a Preliminary Examination will be conducted. The Preliminary Examination will be a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type test.
- Main Written Examination: Candidates who qualify the Preliminary Examination (if applicable) will be called for the Main Written Examination. The Main Written Examination will be of objective type but not necessarily MCQ type.
- Computer Skill Test: Candidates who qualify the Main Written Examination will be called for the Computer Skill Test. The Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates numbering two times the number of vacancies advertised will be shortlisted for Certificate Verification based on the marks secured in the Main Written Examination.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through the OSSC website before the deadline of December 21, 2023.