OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is recruiting 921 Laboratory Technicians for government hospitals in Odisha. Eligible candidates who have completed +2 Science Examination and a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology can apply online from 21/09/2023 to 15/10/2023.
|Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technicians|
|Total Vacancy||921 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Last Date for |
Submission of Application Form
|Selection||Written Exam (100 Marks MCQ)|
|Exam Mode||OMR System or CBRT Mode|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- PM, with a Pay Matrix level-7 at Cell-01.|
- Educational Qualification: +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha / equivalent and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State / any other private istitutions recognized by Govt of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education.
- Age Limit: 21-38 years (age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules)
- Check your age on Age Calculator.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||60||60|
|Questions based on practical skills||25||25|
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10||10|
|English (HSC Standard)||5||5|
- Time: 2 hours
- Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- SC, ST, PwD, Ex-serviceman and Sportsperson category: 30%
- Other candidates: 35%
- Syllabus of Written Test: The syllabus for the written test will be based on the syllabus of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format.
- Marking Scheme: There will be negative marking for wrong/multiple answers. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong/multiple answer.
- Mode of Written Test: The exact mode of written test (OMR or CBRT) will be notified later.
- Provisional Merit List: The provisional merit list of candidates will be prepared in order of merit based on the sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the written test and the marks awarded to short-term COVID-19 healthcare workers, if any as per rules.
How To Apply
To apply for the post of Laboratory Technicians in OSSSC, follow these steps:
- Visit the OSSSC website: www.osssc.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the Home page.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Register” button.
- Fill in the required details and create an account.
- Once you have logged in, click on the “Apply Online” link for the post of Radiographer.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents, including your educational certificates, registration certificate, and passport-size photograph.
- Review your application and submit it.
For more details check the official notification.