Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Bhadrak, invites applications for various posts including Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, and Salaried Amin. Eligible candidates must apply before 28th Aug 2023. No examination fees required.
Bhadrak District Court Announces Multiple Job Openings: Apply Now!
|SI. No.||Category of Posts||Scale of Pay||ST||SC||SEBC||UR||Total|
|1||Junior Clerk-cum- Copyist||Rs. 19,900-63,200/- in Level-4 of Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules, 2017||8(W-2)||2(W-1)||–||4(W-1)||14|
|2||Stenographer Grade-III||Rs. 25,500-81,100/- in Level-7 of Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules, 2017||2(W-1)||01||–||01(W)||04|
|3||Junior Typist||Rs. 19,900-63,200/- in Level-4 of Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules, 2017||2(W-1)||01||–||3(W-1)||06|
|4||Salaried Amin||Rs.21,700-69,100/- in Level-5 of Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules, 2017||2(W-1)||2(W-1)||01||4(W-1)||09|
For the Post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist / Stenographer Grade-III / Junior Typist:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Should have passed at least +3 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must hold a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Age should be between 18 and 38 years as on 28th August 2023. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per relevant Act, Rules, and Government instructions. [Calculate Your Age]
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing Odia and passing a test in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard is mandatory.
- The candidate should have a good character and sound health without any organic defects or communicable diseases.
- Candidates with more than one spouse living, if married, are not eligible.
- Must have registered their names in an Employment Exchange.
- No criminal proceedings should be pending against the candidate.
- For Junior Typist post, minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting is required.
- For Stenographer Grade-III post, a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Typewriting per minute is required.
- Candidates currently employed under State or Central Government, whether temporary or permanent, can apply but need to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their respective Heads of Office.
For the Post of Salaried Amin
- Should have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Must have passed the Revenue Inspector Training.
- Should possess knowledge in Computer Operation.
No examination fees are required to be paid by candidates of any category.
How To Apply
Applications with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates must reach the Registrar, Civil Courts, Bhadrak, by speed post/registered post before 5.00 P.M. on 28th August 2023. Alternatively, candidates may drop their applications in the “Application Drop Box” at the Office of the Registrar, Civil Courts, Bhadrak.
Applications received after the specified date and time will be summarily rejected.
Detailed information about the advertisement, application form, eligibility criteria, and selection method is available on the Court Notice Board, Collector’s Notice Board in Bhadrak, Employment Exchange Notice Board, and the website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bhadrak