Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023: The Odisha High Court has published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Stenographer to fill a total of 35 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of the Odisha High Court before the last date march 20, 2023.
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha High Court|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Registration End||20/03/2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||20/03/2023|
|Exam Date||Will be declared soon.|
|Application Fee||RS. 500/-|
No Fees For SC/ST/PWD
|Age Limit To Apply||21 – 32 Years as on 1st August 2023|
Age Relaxation Applicable.
Calculate Your Age
|Qualification||◦ Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
◦ 80 wpm shorthand, 40 wpm typing
◦ Knowledge in Computer Application
|Selection Process||◦ Written Exam (English Subject)|
◦ Computer Test (Theory, Skills)
◦ Certificate Verification
|Salary||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- PM|
|Job Location||Job in Odisha|
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancy Details 2023
Steps To Apply For Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps to apply for Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
- Visit to the Examination Portal of Odisha High Court at https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/recruitment-corner-portal/
- Click on “Junior Stenographer 2023”.
- Then Click on “Apply Now” Button.
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature, as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After paying the fee, review the application form to ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.