Government of Odisha Invites Applications for 2753 District Cadre Group-C Posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (Female).
OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) Recruitment 2023: The Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha has released a notification inviting online applications through the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) website, www.osssc.gov.in. The recruitment drive aims to fill 2753 District Cadre Group-C posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) in 29 district cadres across the state.
No examination/Application fee is payable for the post.
OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||Number of Posts|
|Multipurpose Health Worker (Female)||2753|
|Event||Start date||End date|
|Submission of Online Application|
To be eligible for the Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) post, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
Age limit: The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as on 1st January 2023. Age relaxations Applicable.
- The candidate must have passed +2 in any stream under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent.
- The candidate must have passed Health Worker Female (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Training Course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC (Indian Nursing Council) approved institutions either Govt. or private.
- The candidate must have registered her name in Odisha Nursing & Midwives Council and have possessed a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement which shall be uploaded online.
The candidate must have registered her name in any Employment Exchange in the District on or before the date of submission of application which shall be uploaded online.
|Name of the post||Scale of Pay and Pay matrix level|
|Multipurpose Health Worker (Female)||Pay Scale: 21700-69100, Pay Matrix level- 5, Cell- 1 (As per ORSP-2017)|
Plan of Written Test: There shall be a Written Test for 100 marks (MCQ type in OMR system) in one paper only.
The minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen, and Sportsperson category of candidates shall be 30%, and for other candidates, it shall be 35%.
The syllabus of the Written Test will be as per the Indian Nursing Council Syllabus for Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives.
The pattern of Written Test will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type in OMR system, and there shall be negative marking @ 0.25 mark per question for wrong/multiple answers.
Steps To Apply for the OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of OSSSC at www.osssc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) Recruitment.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other details carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, and professional details on the application form.
- Upload the required documents as per the specifications mentioned in the advertisement.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
For more details check the official notification.
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online through the OSSSC website, www.osssc.gov.in, before May 30, 2023, for the recruitment of 2753 District Cadre. For More Details check the official notification.