Admission Open Shikshashastri-B.Ed. Course at S.J.S.U., Puri: The Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University (S.J.S.U.), Puri has invited applications for admission into the two-year Shikshashastri-B.Ed. Course (2023-2025).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the two years Shikshashastri-B.Ed.
Application & Eligibility to Apply Shikshashastri-B.Ed.
Applications are now being accepted for admission into the two-year Shikshashastri-B.Ed. course (2023-2025) at S.J.S.U., Puri.
Number of seats
- 50 seats are available for the Shikshashastri-B.Ed. course.
Reservation of Seats
- 50% of the total seats will be reserved for students of SJSU, Puri.
- The other 50% of seats will be filled with non-S.J.S.U. candidates.
- Reservation norms for SC=16.25%, ST=22.5%, and PH=3% will be followed.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Shastri/ B.A. course.
- SC & ST candidates are eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks.
- In-service candidates must provide a No Objection Certificate from their employer.
Minimum Age Requirement
- Candidates must have completed by a minimum age of 20 years as of 01/08/2023.
- Candidates must qualify for the Entrance Test to gain admission to the course.
- The processing fee for the application is Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only.
- Payment must be made through an online ‘Payment Gateway’ on the S.J.S.U., Puri website.
Submission of Application Form
- Application forms for SSET-2023 will only be received by Speed/Registered post.
- Applications must be sent between 01/04/2023 to 01/05/2023.
- The completed application form should be addressed to The Principal, Shikshashastri-B.Ed., Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Shreevihar, Puri, Pin: 752003.
- No application forms will be entertained after the stipulated date, i.e. 01/05/2023 at 5.00 pm.
- No concessions will be allowed in this regard due to postal delays.
- Admit cards will be issued online on 31/05/2023.
- The Entrance Exam will be held on 11.06.23 (Sunday) from 10.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon.
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying.