The online application process for the 2nd/Special Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) in 2023 has begun. The examination is scheduled to be held in the last week of June, from June 26th to June 30th, 2023.
All eligible candidates interested in pursuing B.Tech., LE-Tech (Diploma), MBA, MCA, and B.Pharm courses are invited to apply for the examination. The entrance test will be conducted via a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, with a duration of one hour for all the aforementioned courses.
The online application process will commence on June 1st, 2023, and closed on June 8th, 2023, at 11:00 PM.
Steps to fill the OJEE application form 2023
- Open the OJEE application link at official website – ojee.nic.in.
- Click on the direct link for “2nd / Special OJEE registration” in the candidate’s activity section.
- A new tab will appear for login or fresh registration.
- Click on the link “Fresh Candidate Registration”.
- Read through the given instructions and complete the registration process.
- Complete the special OJEE application by entering your educational qualification, exam centre preferences, and contact details.
- Upload the required documents as per the given fields.
- Complete the online payment of special OJEE application fees 2023.
- Submit the application form.
- Save a copy of the form for future reference.
Special OJEE 2023 Application Fee Payment Details
The fee for the Special OJEE 2023 is set at Rs 1,000 per candidate.
For applicants who wish to apply for additional courses, an extra fee of Rs 500 will be charged for each additional course.
To facilitate a convenient payment process, the Special OJEE 2023 application fee can be paid exclusively through online modes, including debit/credit card, internet banking, and UPI.
- Candidates who have already appeared and obtained ranks in JEE MAIN 2023 (for B.Tech.) or OJEE – 2023 (for other courses) are not required to take the 2nd/Special OJEE.
- The results and ranks obtained in the 2nd/Special OJEE will be utilized for admission to vacant seats after the completion of the first phase of counseling.
- Additionally, it should be noted that candidates from outside the state are ineligible for admission to Government Colleges; however, they may apply for admission to Private Colleges.